Of The Team.
Service Desk Technician
Albany, NY / Charlotte, NC
Complete Network is looking for a service desk technician with an Associates or Bachelors degree in computer science or IT and two to five years of experience. This is a level 1-2 service desk position troubleshooting a variety of desktop support issues. The candidate must have strong technical and communication skills. Day-to-day duties will include remote and on-site technical support for our customers. Candidate must have an entrepreneurial attitude and be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
Required skills and experience
- Good personality, able to interact with and support customers while maintaining a friendly attitude
- Highly organized
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong search engine and research capabilities
- Windows System Administration in a distributed environment – Desktop and Server
- Active Directory Administration
- Application Support and Administration
- Anti-virus administration and malware remediation
- Backup and recovery software
- Troubleshooting of hardware and OS issues
- Mobile device support
- Networking concepts and hardware
- Familiarity with network cabling
- Understanding TCP/IP Networking
- Switches, Routers, and Firewalls
- Wireless networks
- Remote-access and site-to-site VPN
Preferred skills / Certifications
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Microsoft Exchange
- Cisco IOS and/or ASA firewall
- Candidate must be willing to work overtime and be on call
- Candidate must have reliable transportation as there is local travel required
Compensation and Benefits
Benefits include health insurance, cell phone allowance, and retirement plan. There is also tremendous opportunity for professional development and opportunities for advancement.
Complete Network’s main office is located just off of Wolf Rd in Albany, NY with a remote office in Charlotte, NC. We deliver first-rate IT support to some of Tech Valley’s top companies and are expanding our support to North Carolina’s largest city. Come join our growing team in a fun and dynamic work environment.
About Complete Network
Complete Network is a managed IT service provider that provides network support, cybersecurity, and technology consulting expertise to small- and medium-sized businesses. We have a reputation for providing high-value, high-reliability solutions to companies that depend on their technology to succeed. We’ve earned several regional and national distinctions over our many years of services. By providing each client with the right combination of people, process, and technology, we help them build a Complete Network.