Managed IT Services Designed for the Healthcare Industry
Complete Network supports the healthcare industry by providing dependable compliance and security expertise, managed IT services best practices, and a deep dedication to overall client service excellence.
- Doctor’s offices and clinics
- Dentist and orthodontists’ offices
- Urgent care clinics
- Nursing homes and hospice centers
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation clinics
- Small and midsized hospitals
Having served a diverse range of healthcare clients, we know that your organization has its own unique needs and goals. That’s why every Complete Network solution is customized by our senior engineering team to provide exactly the support your organization needs.
Network Technology That’s Optimized for Uptime and Dependability
Maintaining network uptime is important in any field, but it’s particularly important in the medical services field, where downtime could lead to degraded service quality, sub-optimal healthcare outcomes, or have serious consequences for a patient’s health.
To maximize the uptime and availability of your network technology, the Complete Network team provides healthcare providers with fully-managed IT services solutions that address technology problems as early as possible and keep your organization running smoothly.
Managed IT services solutions from Complete Network provide dependable network technology
• Proactive network monitoring and patching to help ensure systems stability
• 24/7 network health monitoring to locate problems as soon as possible
• A friendly, high-trained help desk to help your staff address technology problems
• Unlimited on-site and remote support so your IT is always completely supported
Avoid unexpected downtime and system glitches
Build a positive reputation with reliable, cutting edge technology
Improve overall patient experience and satisfaction
World-Class Cybersecurity Protections
The healthcare industry experiences one of the highest rates of cyberattack, accounting for 34% of all data breaches in the United States. Despite being a primary target for criminals, most healthcare companies can’t afford to employ an in-house security teams, which means relying on an external provider to help them build and maintain their cyber defenses.
- Continuous security monitoring from a security operations center (SOC)
- Vendor management provides a single point of contact for all IT services
- EHR patching and updating to close cybersecurity backdoors
- Network vulnerability and penetration scanning
- Employee cybersecurity awareness training
According to the most recent Healthcare Information and Management System Society (HIMSS) Cybersecurity Study, 75% of respondents said that their organization experienced a significant security incident in the last 12 months.
Don’t put your facility at risk, partner with a cybersecurity provider who has decades of experience helping healthcare providers ensure safe and dependable operations.
Develop Strong HIPAA and HITECH Compliance
HIPAA is a major, ongoing requirement for all healthcare organizations. With the size and frequency of fines continuing to increase, every provider must have a clear strategy for implementing the controls necessary to protect electronic protected health information (ePHI) as it flows through their systems.
HIPAA and HITECH require that ePHI be protected using three different levels of security control, the technical, administrative, and physical.
Vendor Management Solutions Designed for HIPAA Compliance
IT vendor management is another important aspect of HIPAA and HITECH compliance. Our team will help you gain decisive control over all the IT vendors and service providers you work with, ensuring strong compliance throughout your extended organization.
• Vetting IT vendors for HIPAA compliance
• Performing risk analysis to determine potential threats and vulnerabilities
• Management of business associate agreements and breach notifications
Cloud Computing Solutions Built for the Healthcare Industry
Here are just some of the ways that cloud computing can help healthcare providers:
- Increase interoperability of systems throughout your organization
- Achieve reliable disaster recovery and business continuity
- Securely centralize health records in the cloud
- Provide remote treatment and telemedicine with greater ease
Complete Network can help you make the most of any new or existing cloud computing program. We have documented processes to ensure the success of any cloud initiative, regardless of its scope or complexity.
Complete Network Helps Healthcare Providers Find Stability and Peace of Mind
If you’re a healthcare organization that wants to get more out of their technology, then we recommend reaching out to our experts to find out more about how we can help. You can reach us by phone at 877.877.1840 or [email protected]. Our friendly staff is happy to answer your questions!